Crafts – Fundraising – Information – Demonstration – Raffle -“Flea Market”
Info for Vendors
Northwood Bean Hole Bash
July 29, 2017
The Bean Hole Bash has spaces available for vendors at the Bash Market held at the Northwood Congregational Church on the last Saturday in July. The cost for a 10×10 ft space (same dimensions as most pop up tents) is $25. A tent will be handy rain or shine – please bring your own tent and tables. Set-up for the event will start at 9:00 AM and there will be volunteers on hand to help with your tents. Breakdown will be 4:00-4:30 pm. We anticipate a very good turnout at this town-wide celebration — please help to spread the word by telling your friends and neighbors.
Pavement or grass spaces provided will be a 10-foot area on the Northwood Town Hall grounds and will be determined based upon any special needs of participants as best as we can.
- You will be responsible for providing your own table or surface for displaying your items, which is within the specified measurements as stated above.
- Set up time is between 9:00 and 9:45 am. Break down time will occur from 4:00-4:30 pm.
- Checks should be made payable to Northwood Bean Hole Bash.
- Booth Rental FEE is $25.00
- Form: New Vendor Registration
Any inquiries can be made to Cheryl Thompson-Vendor Market Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 603-332-3840
Please send these forms and check to the address below:
Bean Hole Bash
PO Box 353
Northwood, NH 03261